MY LIFE AS AN ENTREPRENEURMy entrepreneurial life spanned three decades. During that time, I developed numerous business ventures driven by my passion. As a matter of fact, I loved being an entrepreneur.
In the beginning, a consistent, definable and reliable process began to grow. It quietly guided me like a spontaneous flow. After one or two ventures, a pattern clearly emerged manifesting future ventures from the spirit of a seed of an idea. The flowerings of each seed, my entrepreneurial ventures, are detailed below.
• Invented and sold allergy-free muffin product
• Engaged in Healthy Food Education
• Taught Healthy Eating and Cooking Classes
• Lectured and wrote about Healthy Eating
• Taught about Holistic Healing Systems
• Representated Holistic Practitioners
• Researched and Wrote About Holistic Healing
and Wearable & Shareable Art
• The Five Step Decorative Painting System
• The Five Step Decorative Painting Manual
• Illustration and Painting
• Graphics to Digital Design
• Website and social media page design
• Social Media Marketing & Blog Writing
• Music Publicity and Public Relations
• Cultural Research and Writing
MY CURRENT ACTIVITIESThe subtitle of this website is ‘AN ENTREPRENEUR’S VENTURES CAN COME TO AN END, BUT THE CREATIVE SPIRIT NEVER DIES.’. My current activities prove this. I express my passion through research and writing. Some have become Facebook pages. Many are blog post topics:
• Researcher Writer
• Cultural and Food Historian
• Music Publicist
• Gardener/Herbalist in training
• The Former Middle Class member
• Senior Suburban Survivalist
How To Live To Be 100+
With each of my activities as an entrepreneur, I’ve incorporated guiding principles into them. In addition to ‘causing no harm’, I have sought lifestyles that will allow me to ‘Live to Be 100+’. To better explain this, I have included the video below.
I love this video. It illustrates how weaving ‘Cause No Harm’ and ‘Ikigai’, create a powerful fabric and flexible life purpose. In other words, they are like a willow tree that bends with the breeze. In addition, these two principles are the warp and the woof of my story.