MY LIFE AS AN ENTREPRENEURMy life as an entrepreneur is completed for now. I have had quite a few ventures and have loved them all.
For me, becoming an entrepreneur has involved a consistent, definable, fairly reliable although spontaneous entrepreneurial process. As a result, I have had numerous enterprises. These are the results of my journey.
• Invented and sold Allergy-free Product
• Engaged in Healthy Food Education
• Taught Healthy Eating and Cooking Classes
• Lectured and wrote about healthy eating
• Taught about Holistic Healing Systems
• Representated Holistic Practitioner
• Researched and Wrote About Holistic Healing
• ‘Recycled with Love’ Collectables, Little Bytes of Art
and Wearable & Shareable Art
• The Five Step Decorative Painting System
• The Five Step Decorative Painting Manual
• Illustration and Painting
• Graphics to Digital Design
• Website and social media page design
• Social Media Marketing & Blog Writing
• Music Publicity and Public Relations
• Cultural Research and Writing
ALISON D. GILBERT CURRENT ACTIVITIESThe subtitle of this website is ‘AN ENTREPRENEUR’S VENTURES CAN COME TO AN END, BUT THE CREATIVE SPIRIT NEVER DIES’. My current activities are proof of that:
• Researcher Writer
• Cultural and Food Historian
• Music Publicist
• Gardener/Herbalist in training
• Member of The Former Middle Class
• Senior Suburban Survivalist
How To Live To Be 100+
Each endeavour I have embarked on has begun with a passion. Whatever the destination has been, there is another guiding principle that I have always attempted to have as a key ingredient in whatever my path has been. In addition to causing no harm, I seek to ‘Live to Be 100+. The video below explains what this means.
I love this video. It illustrates how weaving ‘Cause No Harm’ and ‘Ikigai’, create a powerful and flexible life purpose like a willow tree that bends with the breeze. These two principles are the bookend which I hope will hold my story should it ever be written.