My Passion for Social Media
My own need for business marketing savvy fueled my passion for social media. That skyrocketed me smoothly to a profession. As a result, what I needed to know for myself is something that every business owner and professional needs. I had a hungry audience. The transition in the marketing technology made it essential for all business owners to know how to use both traditional and online marketing tools.
The Mission for Marketing Bytes
As the owner of a business marketing firm MARKETING BYTES, I provided companies and professionals with business marketing services and products. My mission was to help my clients to grow their businesses, increase their productivity and reach their goals.
A Vocation Quickly Became A Business
Businesses in every industry need marketing help. What I could do for them was more than a vocation. It quickly became a business. These are some of the industries and professionals I worked with.
• Elder Law
• Holistic healing and wellness practitioners
• Institutions of higher education
• Insurance agents and mortgage brokers
• Landscaping and home remodeling businesses
• Magazine and book publishers
• Non-profit organizations
• Professional and service businesses
• Visual artists and crafts artisans
The Marketing Bytes, Business Marketing Services and Tools
The services and tools I provided included:
• Creating visual and verbal identities (logo design, print identity materials)
• Selecting and creating products to promote a client’s business (see promotional product below)
• Design Print Graphic materials
• Advertising (create and place print, radio and TV ads)
• Activities to increase reach (writing press releases, networking, etc.)
• Craft Social media marketing campaigns (web design and maintenance, creation and maintenance of social media application)
• Write and publish eNewsletters, eMagazines and Press Releases
My Social Media Venues That Focus on Business Marketing
Social media is multi-faceted. Each venue has it’s own personality. Viewing a combination of more than one social media venue about the same topic creates a synergy. In other words, this multiplies the companies viewability, increases the company’s reach and opportunities for viewer awareness. The more places a company or topic appear, the greater is opportunity for recognition.
Visit my social media pages about Business Marketing Services:
Facebook Social Media Business Marketing
Google+ Social Media Marketing Graphic Design
LinkedIn MARKETING BYTES Business Marketing Solutions
Pinterest Wild About Social Media Marketing
YouTube Marketing Bytes Biz
How To Find Marketing Posts on My Blog
If you would like to know more about this topic, visit the The ADG Blog. In addition, you can search for a specific topic and even a particular post. To do so, simply go to the search bar at the top right part of the post section and type in your desired topic or post title.
Social media marketing is a fancy way of saying that in the 21st century business marketing aka communication between businesses (B2B) and businesses to consumers (B2C) is now executed through a system of tools referred to as social media.
You are probably familiar with the best known of the social media tools:
And of course:
• Online Magazines
• Mobile based communication
• Email, messaging and texting
MARKETING BYTES was my venture into this 21st century system of social media business marketing or social media marketing. There are many in-depth, technical means for synthesizing, measuring and analysing the efficacy of these tools. It is a science of its own. These systems measure how well these tools communicate with potential and existing customers. They can manipulate the flow from attraction through purchasing traffic, measure this activity, manage content towards this end, create and determine which keywords work best for positioning a company’s information, increase and determine the reach of electronic communication, generate and cultivate leads, etc.
To me, it is like rocket science. There are many professionals more capable of using and understanding this technology than I was and still am. But I found my niche when visual tools came back into the picture of the initially, verbally and strictly code based system. Go to the Digital Design page to see what I mean.
Read about these and other issues in-depth on The ALISON D. GILBERT Social Media Marketing Blog posts.
EXPLORATIONS OF CREATIVITY ON MY BLOG
Here are two series that appear on my blog. They are both about favorite creative subjects of mine.
• The CHARRETTE CHRONICLES Series
Here are the links to the five part series.
PART ONE: Invitation to a graphic memoir, the Charrette Corporation
PART TWO: The Baby Was Born In A Harvard Closet
PART THREE: Charrette Meets ‘Big Apple’ Graphic Standards
PART FOUR: The Charrette New York Creative Culture
PART FIVE: The Charrette Chronicles Synopsis
• BLOG POSTS ABOUT CREATIVITY
Visit my blog to read about a variety of creative topics. Here’s one of my favorite series about KNOLLING.
• KNOLLING: Organizational or Graphic Design Layout and Product Branding System?
• KNOLLING: Can It Help Organize My Costume Jewelry Collection?
• KNOLLING: Social Media Gives Knolling New Meaning
• KNOLLING: From Chaos To Creativity